2007, UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA (Forlì), Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators MA ‘Conference Interpreting’, English <> Italian, French <> Italian, – Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting techniques on a broad range of specialist subjects, at a professional level, Final dissertation on ‘Terminology and Documentation applied to Medical Conference Interpreting’. Grade 100/110.
2004, BA ‘Translation and Liaison Interpreting’, English <> Italian, French <> Italian; Technical translation and interpreting in a business environment, business correspondence, literature, linguistics, history and civilization; Final dissertation on ‘French Creole Poetry Translation’. Grade 107/110
2004, JEAN MOULIN’ UNIVERSITY, LYON 3, School of Applied Modern Languages. Certificate of French Higher Education. Erasmus Scholarship; Technical translation (French/English <>Italian); French/English Literature, History and Culture; Applied Linguistics.
2001, FILIPPO PACINI’ LANGUAGE HIGH SCHOOL (Pistoia), High School Diploma in Foreign Languages. Modern Languages and Literature – French, English and German, Grade: 96/100.
2020, STUDIO LINGUA BERTOZZI (Forlì). ‘The Interpreter’s toolkit’ Training sessions on new technologies for Consecutive and Dialogue Interpreting
2020, CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH (E-learning). ‘Teaching English Online’. Developing skills, knowledge and digital tools to design and deliver effective online English lessons;
2019, UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA (Forlì) – TERMINOLOGY LAB. SDL Trados Studio 2019. Certification Exam SDL Trados Studio 2019 for Translators – Getting Started;
2019, EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF TRANSLATION (Pisa). ‘La Giornata del Traduttore’, life-long learning seminars for professional translators. New tools, best practices and updates on the translation service industry; Technical translation vs Translation for the publishing industry;
2011, BELGIAN CULTURAL ASSOCIATION (Bologna). Conversational French, C2 level. French Conversation on a broad range of subjects – mainly Culture & Society of Belgium and other French-speaking countries in the world;
2004, UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA (Forlì). Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators. DFA 2 « Diplôme de 2ème niveau de Français des Affaires, avec mention très bien». Advanced Certificate of French for practical and everyday use in a business environment.
- A.Y. 2019/2020, University Lecturer in Translation Studies – Unicollege SSML, Florence. L-LIN/12 Translation practice from English into Italian, in a variety of specialist subjects including cybersecurity, tourism, fashion, enology, marketing and international affairs;
- A.Y. University Lecturer in Consecutive Interpreting – SSML CIELS, Bologna. L-LIN/12 Practice of Consecutive Interpreting from English into Italian;
- S.Y. 2019/2020, High School Teacher – DOCET FORMAZIONE, Bologna. A-24 Teacher of English and French -Grammar, Conversation, Literature and Technical Language;
- S.Y. 2019/2020, ESL Teacher – CAIL International Language Club, Bologna. General English for Beginners and Intermediate students.; Business English; English for Primary and Preschoolers.
- 2008 to Current, Language Service Provider. Freelance Translator, Liaison Interpreter and Language Trainer with solid background in: Fashion, Apparel and Textiles; Legal & Business; Marketing & Communication.
More than 300 full days of relevant experience as a ‘Dialogue Interpreter’ between English and Italian in a business environment, on such tasks as face-to-face / telephone negotiations, product presentations, technical training, and case resolution. Further details are provided in the Reference Letter attached.