DENOMINAZIONE LABORATORIO: ORGANIZZAZIONI INTERNAZIONALI DIPLOMATICHE E HUMAN RIGHTS GOVERNANCE
DOCENTE: Prof. Di Bari Michele
ORE DIDATTICA FRONTALE: 12
At the end of the course, students are expected to understand:
• The structure and the aims of international organizations and the international system of protection of human rights.
• The role played by the UN Agencies
• The functioning of the CoE and EU system
• The functioning of the OAS
• The functioning of the ILO system
This laboratory will focus on the basic structure of organizations such as the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the European Union, the Organization of American States, the International Labor Law Organization.
Lectures. Seminars and workshops. Course taught in English.
MODALITÀ DI SVOLGIMENTO DELLA PROVA DI IDONEITÀ:
Multiple choice quiz.
-R. SMITH, Textbook on International Human Rights, Oxford University Press, last edition.
Students attending the course do not need to buy any book
Materials will be also provided by Professor Michele Di Bari
INTEGRAZIONE STUDENTI NON FREQUENTANTI:
Please ask for an appointment by emailing at: email@example.com